Careers

Join our team!

Join the Eyewitness team! Our culture is the energy that drives our standards. While we pride ourselves on our technology, it is only 30% of the solution. The other 70% is who we are, the people who work here, what we do, and how we apply it.

We only get better by collaborating and making sure all have a voice. We deliver best by supporting one another as teammates, holding each other accountable, and passing that company spirit on to our customers.

Benefits and Perks
  • High-energy work environment
  • Health and dental insurance
  • PTO
  • 401(k)
  • Free books
  • And a lot more!

Our current open positions are:

A Brief History

Founded in 2004, Eyewitness has been a leader in video surveillance as a security option for proactive business owners. Since then, Eyewitness has continued that spirit of innovation in not only embracing the needs of more and more industries, but also in expanding technology solutions that go beyond traditional surveillance and allow businesses to take back control of their security, operations, and safety.

Fifteen years after our inception, we offer solutions for security, operations, and safety.

Skip to content